Our current vacancies are listed below. Mill Ford School is committed to safeguarding children and expect all staff (including temporary, casual staff and volunteers) to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check, health checks and satisfactory references.
We are looking to appoint 2 inspirational Teachers to join our successful school. Mill Ford School is an all age maintained Community Special School which supports pupils with complex needs.
We require 2 Full Time Teachers, starting September 2019
- One Permanent
- One Temporary
- An inspirational teacher who can work creatively to enhance the education of students with a range of learning, physical and sensory difficulties
- Committed to the education of the whole child with a willingness to be adaptable and go the extra mile for each individual
- Committed to working as part of a class team and the wider school community
We can offer
- Fabulous pupils who want to learn
- An excellent staff team who are skilled and committed to getting the best for our pupils
- A wide range of training opportunities for career development
The pay range will include 1 SEN Point. Applications from NQT’s are welcomed.
The Headteacher, Claire Wills, will be showing interested candidates around and answering questions at 13.30 on Wednesday the 24th of April 2019. If you would like to attend please contact the school on 01752 300270.
Application Packs are available to download - please see the links below.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
CLOSING DATE: 08:30 29 April 2019
SHORTLISTING: 29 April 2019
INTERVIEWS: 2 May 2019
Support Staff Vacancies: