Our current vacancies are listed below. Mill Ford School is committed to safeguarding children and expect all staff (including temporary, casual staff and volunteers) to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check, health checks and satisfactory references.
Support Staff Vacancies:
Finance & Administration Assistant
37 hours per week, Monday - Friday, term-time, 40 weeks per year including 5 days during the summer break
Permanent - Grade C (Scale Point 5-7)
Actual Salary £15,508
Mill Ford is a Special School for pupils with severe and profound learning difficulties. We need a positive and enthusiastic individual to join our dedicated office team as soon as possible.
You will need to:
- be dependable, efficient and able to work calmly and accurately in busy situations
- have good communication & organisational skills
- be self-motivated, flexible and able to multi-task
- be able to embrace change within a dynamic environment
- be capable of operating computer-based admin and finance systems
- understand the importance of confidentiality when handling data
- have good literacy, numeracy & ICT skills
We can offer
- A friendly working environment
- Staff committed to supporting each other
- Any ongoing training needs
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Previous experience of working in a school environment and knowledge of SIMs could be an advantage. Application packs are available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or can be downloaded from the links below.
Closing date: noon on Friday 24 January 2020
Shortlisting: Friday 24 January 2020
Interviews Friday 31 January 2020
Mill Ford Supply Bank:
We run out own supply bank of support staff.
If you would be interested in joining the supply bank please download and complete an application form. Completed application forms can be emailed to the School: email@example.com or posted to/handed in at the main School reception.