Our current vacancies are listed below. Mill Ford School is committed to safeguarding children and expect all staff (including temporary, casual staff and volunteers) to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check, health checks and satisfactory references.
We are looking to appoint an inspirational Teacher to join our successful School who will teach in KS2 but lead developments in Literacy across the School. Mill Ford School is an all age maintained Community Special School which supports pupils with complex needs.
We require a Full Time Teacher, starting April 2020 or sooner if possible.
- An inspirational Teacher who can work creatively to enhance the education of students with a range of learning, physical and sensory difficulties?
- Committed to the education of the whole child with a willingness to be adaptable and go the extra mile for each individual?
- Committed to working as part of a class team and the wider School community?
We can offer:
- Fabulous pupils who want to learn
- An excellent staff team who are skilled and committed to getting the best for our pupils
- A wide range of training opportunities for career development
The pay range will include 1 SEN Point.
For an informal chat, please telephone Claire Wills (Head Teacher) on 01752 300270. More information about the School can be obtained from our website.
Application packs are available to download using the links below
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DSB check will be required for the successful applicant.
CLOSING DATE:9th December 2019
INTERVIEWS:14th January 2020
Support Staff Vacancies: