School Business Manager Vacancy
24 July 2020 (by Beth Evans (HeadsPA))
Our longstanding School Business Manager has decided to retire and we are actively seeking an enthusiastic individual to take on this vital role. Please click the news title for more information.
The School is looking for somebody with previous experience as a Business Manager or with a strong financial background who's also looking to be part of a team and most importantly add to the School community.
The main purpose of the job is:
- To provide a comprehensive financial, administrative and HR support service to the School; lead and line manage the Administration and Premises Team
- To be a member of the School’s Senior Leadership Team and effectively manage the operation and business function of the School
To be considered for this role you should have:
- A certificate/diploma in School Business Management or be prepared to complete accreditation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present both written and verbal information
- Experience of HR and/or Premises Management
- The ability to adapt, design, develop, and procure robust information and administrative systems
Sound experience of financial management and budget responsibilities
For an more information, a person spec, role profile and application form please go to About Us, Staff, Vacancies or follow the link below.