14 October 2020 (by Beth Evans (HeadsPA))
We are looking to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our successful School from 05 January 2021, or as soon thereafter. Please click on the news title for more information.
Full Time Teacher – Temporary position initially for 12 months
We are looking to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our successful School from 05 January 2021, or as soon thereafter. The successful candidate will be able to work with their class team and colleagues to create an exciting learning environment and enable our pupils to fulfil their potential.
This position is not suitable for an NQT as the successful candidate will be our English Curriculum Lead.
We are looking for someone who:-
- Will put a pupil’s wellbeing at the forefront of all they do
- Has a clear understanding of current SEN educational practice and theory to meet the individual needs of our amazing pupils
- Is well organised, able to use their initiative and be able to work as an active member of the School team
- Has effective communication, resilience and behaviour management skills
- Is imaginative and creative with their planning
Please use the link below to access our vacancies page.
Interview date: TBC but candidates invited to interview should be aware that the interview process will take place over the course of a full day.
For an informal chat, or to arrange a socially distanced visit, please telephone Claire Wills (Head Teacher) on 01752 300270.
Mill Ford School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS will be required to be undertaken.