Our school improvement plan outlines the key priorities to be addressed to further improve Mill Ford School which include to:
- To gain external recognition for our exceptional family friendly ethos
- To further improve our learning environment so it enables rather than hinders us to meet our vision and delivers state of the art provision for all
- To ensure all pupils reach their maximum potential through high quality teaching, learning and leadership.
- To ensure exceptional expectations of all pupils so that they exceed beyond expectations, and have improved quality of life outcomes, especially with regards to independence, self help, communication and social skills.
- To ensure Mill Ford School continues to grow as highly valued outreaching school, able to assist those with SEND and their community to adapt and support each other.
Our strategic plan has been drawn up as a result of our self evaluation and consultation with stakeholders, including parents and student. To view our strategic plan in full please click on the link below:
Our school improvement plan for 2020/21 can be viewed by clicking on the link below: